JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are the Product Design team, a group of designers, researchers, and illustrators. We solve complex problems to create beautiful products with seamless user experience. We test and iterate our designs while advocating for users throughout the product development cycle.
About the role
As our Graphic Designer, you will produce captivating designs that will inform the audience and call them to action. With your keen eye for aesthetics, you will conceptualize creative solutions for visual challenges. You will play an essential role in building the user interface that brings our products and users together.
What you’ll do
- Develop the design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams verbally and visually.
- Produce high-quality visual designs, including icons, graphics, and marketing materials, for desktop, web, and mobile devices with various resolutions.
- Create designs that emphasize our brand, reflect our voice, and inject beauty and life into our products.
- Lay out mockups and wireframes for app screens and web pages.
- Collaborate with the Copywriting team to create cohesive designs that will amplify the verbal message.
- Keep up with the latest trends and techniques in design, UI, and UX.
What you have
- BA/BS in Design (e.g. Human-computer Interaction, Graphic, Visual Communication, Product, or Industrial Design) or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with design systems that work across a complex product
- Interaction design sensibility
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom
- Strong core skills in establishing visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and colour effectively and use visual design to organise information and guide people through tasks
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Experience working on campaigns with a global reach
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Casual dress code
- Work permit
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.