JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
• Candidate MUST strictly have an experience working in a Fashion Apparel industry in the same capacity
• Proficient in utilizing Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Responsible mainly for creating graphics/ illustrations for a variety of garments for women’s wear, menswear, fashion accessories, footwear, and the like.
• Preferably Filipino Speaker and Hindi Speaker
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
39 years of continuous success. PARIS GROUP is recognize as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East and Far East region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee. PARIS GROUP is committed in bringing the class of fashion clothing to the GCC Region with the encompassing franchise partnership with world top fashion designers such as below listed renewed brands to just name a few:
- Gianfranco Ferre
- Louis Ferraud
- Pierre Cardin
- Alessandro Dell
Other businesses of the group: a. F&B: DAR AL HALABI; GIANFRANCO FERRE CAFE (Chocolate Bar) restaurants in Dubai. b. Real Estate division: Sankari Investments in UAE & France. c. JW TURNER CONTRACTING LLC is dedicated sister company for the Interior decoration