JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• The chosen candidate will be well-versed in branding, identity, typography, typesetting, photography, and layout.
• Knows how to create a design for our posters, brochures, other related designing things.
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic based on our standards.
• Photo-editing of images and sourcing of new images when needed.
• Create creative social media posts: The candidate should be able to create visually engaging social media posts for various platforms, using a combination of graphic design, typography, and photography skills.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas for concepts for the company design.
• Developing templates for other to use to help speed up the design process.
• Contributing ideas and design artwork to overall projects, posters, etc. as well as providing innovative graphic solutions.
• Know how about advertising on print media, digital media, and social media.
• Know how about website development and editing.
AED 3,500 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Yearly Air Ticket & Medical Insurance
• Graphic Designer Diploma or related courses.
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar role.
• Strong creative ability in the following software is a must: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Strong creative abilities in HTML coding is an advantage.
• Fluent in English both written and verbal.
• Others related qualifications not mentioned above for Graphic designer.
• If candidate has experience in using Microsoft Visio, then it’s a plus.
• Previous experience with MNC or Media Firm is an added plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.