JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As the detailed orientated Graphic Designer, you will play a crucial role in creating visually stunning designs, original icons and intricate maps from scratch for the in-house design team of the entity.
This is a government organisation exploring a broad range of new cultural, educational and socio - economic strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Develop original and creative designs that align with the brand identity and messaging of the organisation
* Respond to briefs from key internal stakeholders and delivery high quality designs against strict guidelines and time frames
* Develop and tailor designs to multicultural audiences in both English and Arabic
* Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of design, ensuring precision and perfection in the final creative output in line with the brief given
* Work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve project outcomes
* Tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work with a prestigious government entity in the UAE
* A UAE national, fluent in both English & Arabic
* A bachelor's degree in graphic design or computer science, with an excellent understanding of industry standard graphic design software
* Proven experience as a Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio showcasing original icon designs and map creations
* Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality designs
* Experienced working to strict deadlines and working under pressure to deliver projects with a quick turnaround
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.