JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Assist the Reservations team in all rooms enquiries, reservations, confirmations, cancellations and operating yield management to ensure highest rates and occupancy are achieved.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Primarily responsible for all group bookings
- Assist team in maximizing room revenue, average room rate and occupancy percentage through efficient yield management. - Ensure all guest's requests are answered i.e. brochure requests, confirmations etc. - Constantly monitor availability and close out/open up to different rate codes. - Be familiar with all rates. - Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions. - Make and confirm reservations. - Assist the Reservation Manager to operate an efficient reservations department ensuring highest occupancy is achieved.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Opera knowledge is preferable
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inGeneral Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Country Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
CEO Jobs in Abu Dhabi