JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Guest Service Agent - Arabic Speaker
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner;
- Obtain or confirm guest information, assign rooms, activate and distribute keys, etc;
- Resolve customer complaints and problems calmly and effectively;
- Check the working condition of equipment and report to supervisor all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment;
- Check all unresolved departures;
- Report all safety concerns to management;
- Use suggestive selling techniques;
- May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor Requirements;
- Serve as hotel phone operator and directs all calls to proper extensions and takes and delivers phone messages;
- Welcome guests and respond to requests in a prompt and professional manner;
- Complete welcome calls;
- Ensure efficient completion of daily assignments in a timely manner;
- Ensure front desk is stocked with any items guests may require before housekeeping leaves for the day;
- Ensure compliance with energy conservation and job safety requirements;
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including weekends and various shifts.
- Must understand FO software.
- Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inService Advisor Jobs in UAE
Customer Service Executive Jobs in UAE
Auditor Jobs in UAE