JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, an exciting Abu Dhabi based business are looking to hire a Head of Finance to join their team.
• Work with senior managers to efficiently develop budget proposals, provide access to project finance information, and ensure contract/grant compliance and reporting
• Research revenue opportunities and economic trends, analyze internal operations, and identify areas for cost reduction and process enhancement
• Perform risk management through analysis of company liabilities and investments, and evaluate and manage capital structure and fundraising initiatives
• Management of outsourced corporate functions
• Monitor business performance with tracking tools, establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports for earnings calls, management team, and rest of company
• Manage finance personnel and oversee financial IT systems, ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory entities (ex: Financial Accounting Standards Board, Internal Revenue Service, state attorneys general)
• 15+ years of experience
• Prior experience in managing a finance function at a senior level
• Hands on approach required for this role
• Bachelor degree in relevant field
• Professional accounting qualification preferred
• Candidates should already be based in the region
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.