JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Robert Half International is working on an exclusive basis with an international financial services company based in Sharjah. Due to business growth , they are looking to recruit a CTO to head up the software development team.
* Lead and drive the strategy and vision of the technology team
* Manage 3rd party suppliers/ vendors
* Maintain and create tech team practices and ensure they adhere to regulatory standards
* Manage the day-to-date activities of the technology team
* Evaluate and identify multiple solution design options for a range of projects
* Assist other relevant depts in using technology efficiently
* Manage technology budgets
* Proven experience as CTO or similar leadership roles
* 10 years of IT industry experience with hands-on technical background
* Experience managing 3rd part suppliers / vendors
* Strong knowledge of web systems architecture, design, and development
* Strong customer service orientation
* Great attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Fluent in English
* Bachelors Degree in IT - desirable
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.