JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
To direct and manage the operational activities of IFS and ensure cost effective and timely delivery of contractual obligations and service provisions. Ensuring quality standards and H&S requirements are met and all Transguard policies are complied with in close liaison with the COO - IFS. To deliver profitable and compliant service to all of the portfolio customers.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:-
- Assist the COO in developing business plans, strategies and budgets, which deliver the strategic goals and financial targets of IFS
- Direct and manage the operational Business Streams of IFS in such a manner as to achieve the objectives and financial targets contained in the approved business plan and maximize the profits available to the Company.
- To orchestrate and implement challenging growth plans for the portfolio of contracts through continuous enterprising and strategic management.
- Ensure the operational Business Streams of IFS have suitable, qualified and experienced management teams in place at all times, within an appropriate reporting structure
- Set objectives and managing the balance scorecards for senior managers and managers within IFS operations, ensuring that they have the resources, authority, skills and abilities to effectively carry out their duties.
- Direct managers to motivate and develop employees and operatives, ensuring scorecards and skills reviews are conducted to schedule, and resulting training and development needs are accurately identified and implemented.
- Ensure supporting functional departments develop and implement adequate management systems to properly monitor, report, review and control the operational activities of IFS.
- To take full profit and loss responsibility for the portfolio of contracts.
- Ensure that all operational activities within IFS are conducted in accordance with common TG policies, standards and procedures, in particular: -
- Compliance of Health, Safety, Quality and the Environment
- Financial Reporting standards
- Commercial and legislative
- Tender Approval and Adjudications
- Development of new business.
- Work in collaboration with other BU heads and their respective teams in a cohesive and effective manner to support the management and development of the business.
- Develop an organisational culture, which reflects the Company Core Values, that enables the Company to achieve or exceed its budget and business plans and promotes a positive employee relations climate. To promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- To regularly meet with customer interface representatives to communicate key contract issues in support of sustaining IFS and Clients’ partnership values and smooth running of contracts.
- Provide to the COO a monthly report giving an executive overview of each contract and any other significant issues affecting or likely to affect the performance of IFS.
- Facilities Management Policy
- Building Maintenance
- Risk Management
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Facilities Management Strategy
- Financial Management
- Critical thinking
- Time Management
- Taking initiative
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
- Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
- Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
- Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 1300+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 48,000 employees monthly and provide 3 Year Immigration Visas.