JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• A minimum of 15 years of experience in real estate market of UAE.
• Experience with real estate developers is a must, Abu Dhabi experience is an advantage.
• Strong background of commercial real estate in UAE.
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Preparation and reporting operational budgets.
• Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
• Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
• Set individual sales targets with sales team
• Work on sales scripts with agents
• Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting
• Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
• Plan and direct sales team training
• Control expenses and monitor budgets
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.