JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Software development managers lead his team in the design, development, implementation, optimization, maintenance, and troubleshooting of software programs and applications.
• Lead and manage developing, validating, and maintaining software products through the complete agile software development cycle
• Lead and manage technical content development, solution enablement, and drive Go to Market initiatives
• Provide Release management support to the team
• Collaborate with extended development management teams to identify, prioritize, evaluate, and deliver optimized solutions
• Work closely with Product management, and design teams as well as customers adopting the modernized and strategic solutions. Identify and track project milestones
• Present clear and concise status to leadership
• Continuously grow the skills and experiences of the team
Knowledge & Skills:
• 10+ years of experience in IT & 5+ years’ experience in Software Development Management
• 2 years’ experience in software release management
• 2 years of leadership using Agile software methodologies
• Demonstrated technical project management skills
• Knowledge in Enterprise development techniques
• Strong communication, leadership, analysis, and priority-setting skills
• Ability to foster a culture of continuous engineering improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ONPASSIVE is an IT company solely focused on building a total business solution. The organization aims to bring innovation, deliver value, and maximize business potential with less effort and more impact.
ONPASSIVE offers expert business solutions by augmenting human intelligence with artificial intelligence. Our mission is to unlock new possible ways for leaders worldwide to launch their business in the places they care about. The fully automated platform provides effortless business solutions to establish a successful enterprise. It helps business owners to hack their growth with the help of our in-house AI tools designed by the dedicated team. Grow as a successful brand with ONPASSIVE, and if you are eager to build a road map to success, be the one who decides to go for it.