JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
My client is a leading engineering consultancy and project management company who have an excellent qualification and track record of working on some of the worlds largest and most high profile projects. They are currently working on a new museum construction project and are looking to recruit and experienced health and safety manager to carry out the following;
• Review the contract documents for each Construction Package in respect of Safety requirements and procedures and advise the Construction Manager of any deficiency.
• Review and advise the Project Director/Manager on-site safety organizations and key personnel CVs as submitted by the Contractors.
• Develop and implement Health & Safety Systems.
• Continually improving Health and Safety implementation across the project by providing direction and guidance to our client, along with assessing the effectiveness of the Safety Management System and take part in the annual review.
• Perform Risk Assessment as deemed necessary.
• Ensure all activities on site are in compliance with safety procedures in respect of the format signed off by Safety Officer.
• Ensure Safety Staff on site are adequate and report to the Project Director in case of a shortfall. Ensure team members on-site are following safety procedures and report to Project Director in case of deficiency.
• Participate in weekly meetings and monthly executive meetings.
• Candidates should have a degree in occupational health and safety or a similar qualification and must have a NEBOSH qualification and be a member of a recognised international HSE institute such as IOSH.
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate a successful career working as a HSE manager on major construction projects in the Middle East for consultants and contractors and should have preferably have worked on museum construction projects.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration