JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
• Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
• Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
• Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
• Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
• Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
• Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
• Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
• Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
• Degree in business, or certification in relevant field
• Fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing)
• Native Arab
• Previous experience in UAE
• Current location: UAE
• Minimum 3 years of experience in F&B sector
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar, a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.