JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is looking for a Hostess to join their team and be the first point of contact for their guests who visit their office.
Hostess responsibilities include greeting guests, providing accurate wait times.
For this role, you should have solid organizational and people skills
• Welcome guests to the venue
• Have experience is handing coffee vender machine
• Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
• Maintain a clean reception area
• Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
Requirements and skills
• Previous work experience as a Hostess
• Understanding of office etiquette
• Familiarity with health and safety regulations
• Demonstrable customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
• High school diploma; hospitality certification is a plus
• F & B background experience is a must.
• Should be very presentable and well-spoken.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.