JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Maintain complete knowledge of:
o Dining room layout, table/seat/section numbers, proper table setups, room capacity, hours of operation, price range and dress code
* Restaurant reservation procedures
* Daily house count, arrivals, departures, VIP's
* Scheduled in-house group activities, locations and times
* All department policies / service procedures
- Answer telephone within 3 rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
- Take record and confirm restaurant reservations / cancellations in accordance with departmental standards.
- Communicate reservation or cancellation changes to management as they arise throughout the shift.
- Monitor the preparation of own assignments, ensuring compliance to departmental standards.
- Ensure that all menu's, check folders are cleaned and in sufficient quantity.
- Ensure that the hostess stand is cleaned and organized.
- Review the Reservation book, pre-assign designated tables and follow up on all special requests.
- Greet the guests at the entrance of the restaurant.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.