JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Contemporary, modern and elegant 5-star accommodation, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai - Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai's thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, minutes away from the city's most iconic attractions and walking distance to Dubai Metro.
Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, the hotel offers its guests 3 dining and entertainment options, 7 meeting rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers is is highly convenient for business activities or leisure as suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Check the reservation system and in-house guest information for the next meal period.
- Notify the supervisor of any large group bookings or any reservations with special request, VIP etc..
- Distribute reservations among all servers equally, informing them of all information necessary. Example, Birthdays, anniversaries, bill not to be taken to the table or any other unusual requests.
- All the reservations are allocated as per the floor plan.
- Always answer the phone politely using a friendly tone and being informative.
- The telephone must be answered on a maximum of three rings.
- If a customer has any questions, it is her responsibility to answer them accurately. Therefore, know your product and offerings.
- You must have complete knowledge of all food and beverage menus: The ingredients; the preparation; how items are served and with what; know your prices; know the promotions, special events etc..
- Understand the Server and runner tasks in the outlet and provide assistance as required.
- Have a fair idea about general information around the city.
- To be aware of all the policies and procedures in the Hotel.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Previous customer service experience required
- It is not mandatory to have hotel experience, a stand alone restaurant role as a Hostess is also welcomed to apply
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- High level of energy and professional at all times
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.