JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Housekeeping Order Taker you are responsible to handle all communication in and out of the Housekeeping Office to ensure a smooth running of the department and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Work with systems i.e. Hotsos, opera & Rex to coordinate service requests from guests tocompleted by runners and room attendants
- Safe keep, record and collect all keys and papers held within the Housekeeping Office
- Ensure the sorting of all daily activity reports in the Housekeeping Office
- Answer phone calls promptly, following proper telephone etiquettes as trained and per the standards
- Record all incoming calls, ensure all messages are disseminated and followed up accordingly
- Handle all issues pertaining to Lost & Found - receiving, recording, storage, claiming and clearing
- Update and maintain all housekeeping files
- Update and print out of the Opera system for the room discrepancy report by morning and afternoon and ensure to submit a copy to Accounts and Front Office
- Arrange baby-sitting for guests and prepare attendance sheets for the monthly payroll
- Keep and maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the Housekeeping Office
- Clear all outdated reports on a monthly basis based on the hotel standard for record keeping
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
- Serve as a principal source of information for the team
- Prepare and maintain your department's records
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma or vocational training within the hospitality and previous experiences within a similar role. Good command of written and verbal English communication skills, along with good interpersonal abilities are essentials. Computer literacy and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, pleasant and courteous individual with good cross cultures sensitivity and a concern for quality and an eye for details. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding the Job
- Taking Responsibility
- Recognizing Differences
- Customer Focus
- Customer Focus
Systems Knowledge is a plus:
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.