JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, is the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
The 276-rooms, all with balconies, is a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai features three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property is The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel's public areas, guestrooms and Cleo are designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge are designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
To provide a consistent room and bathroom product, and service adjacent areas to meet Sofitel standards for cleanliness and presentation
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her staff
- Ensure cleanliness of guest rooms, guest room balconies, guest corridors, linen rooms and housekeeping pantries according to set standards and procedures
- Supervise public areas
- Ensure that guest supplies are replenished
- Ensure guests' requests are promptly and courteously met
- Report damage or malfunction in hotel rooms using P.M.S system
- Maintain equipment in proper state of cleanliness and repair
- Maintain a section floor report
- Conduct daily briefings with staff at floor level
- Conduct regular room checklists
- Report unusual behavior/activities on floors to Assistant Housekeeping Manager
- Record room status in allocated section accurately
- Comply with hotel's health, safety and hygiene policies
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Fully understand the difference in guest levels (VIP) and in room categories
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English
- Must be well presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Must have good leadership skills and training skills
- Degree from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.