JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Ensures that staff queries are quickly and accurately addressed, or referred to the appropriate person
• Conducts coaching and mentoring with employees and the HR team when required.
• Oversees and facilitates disciplinary hearings when required.
• Administration of warning letters and implementation of policies and procedures.
• Provides appropriate recommendations on employee issues to employees and managers with the guidance of the HR Manager (as necessary).
• Conducts exit interviews and creates staff turnover reports
• Accountable for the headcount and monthly report.
• Ensures accuracy of Time and Attendance System.
• Participates in the annual salary review process.
• Responsible for salary reconciliations.
• Oversees administration of payroll inputs.
• Assists the Coordinators in the compilation of reports when needed.
• Responsible for processing requests for loans/advances/encashment.
• Assists the Recruitment Teams with ad hoc recruitment processes.
• Coordinates and conducts new employee orientation as required.
• Acts as the HR Manager when required.
• Ensures that employee and department confidentiality is maintained.
• Previous experience of working within a HR Team.
• Previous experience recruiting and on-boarding new employees.
• Previous experience of providing advice and assistance to employees.
• Previous experience working in a similar role in retail company.
• Extensive knowledge about UAE Labor Law and familiar with processes in Ministry of Labor.
• Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with senior managers.
• Good skills with Outlook, Word and Excel.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A Leading Group of Companies in the UAE.