JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Performs typing in both Arabic and English for the processing of various governmental applications and forms.
- Tracks important expiration dates via the PRO database to ensure documentation is completed for renewal of required government formalities.
- Update, track and monitor leave balances in Human Resources Systems (HRS). Ensure leave applications and TDY documentation is filed correctly.
- Schedules routine handling of medical tests, labor card processing, passport renewals, driver's license requests, and family & visit visa requests.
- Update, track and monitor the recipience and cancelation of medical insurance cards.
- Arranges, schedule appointments for all new hire personnel processing. Maintains the personnel files, to include but not limited to, the filing of paperwork in the respective personnel files, maintaining and securing the required information from employees.
- Assists the HR Clerks with the daily duties, to include but not limited to, in-processing of new employees, finance matters, travel matters, visa matters, etc.
- Updating immigration details on HRS.
- Assists supervision in liaising with Foreign Embassies in respect to passports and visa matters pertaining to Amentum employees.
- Works with PRO staff dealing with Emirati Government Ministries/Departments to facilitate processing of government formalities relating to fines, labor cards, drivers licenses, passport renewal, family visitation and other related matters.
- Schedules all medical, labor card, and related government requirements for all new hire employees and re-contracting employees.
- Arranges and ensures the cancellation of employment visas of terminating employees is completed before employee departure.
- Assists employees with processing for family and visitor visas.
- Ensures that all immigration, labor card, and visa applications are handled in an expeditious manner.
- Prepares and administers government documents for processing of labor clearances.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to understand, speak, read and write English at an intermediate level.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Possession of a valid host nation driver's license preferred.
Experience & Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Degree or Certification in Human Resources preferred.
- Two years experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Two years experience in a clerical/administrative environment required.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Works in normal office environment.
- Light to moderate lifting as required carried out in an office environment.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.