JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an HR Administrator to be based in our Dubai office, with at least 3 to 4 years of experience. Should have superb communication and administration skills. you will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, drawing up HR documents, updating company policies, and ensuring they comply with labor laws.
• Prepare and process all types of employee relations documents, including promotions, transfers, salary certificates, contract renewal, and salary adjustments in compliance with approved guidelines and policies.
• Facilitate new employee joining formalities in Dubai and Operations.
• Resolve employee queries and grievances and ensure optimal employee relations and conditions.
• Responsible for proper documentation of employee files and retrieving them as needed.
• Provide information, advice, and monthly reports required by the Project team and relevant departments.
• Carry out administrative work involving human resources functions and maintains related records.
• Administer and file personnel data, employee contracts, employment permits, sickness and holiday
• records, and medical/health checks according to company policies.
• Train employees on ERP-Timesheet to the new joiners of RA, Managing the documentation and training for end users, as necessary.
• Process termination procedures as per company policy.
• Coordinate with RA HR/employees and technical teams on HR system issues.
• Manage monthly Insurance of all employees.
• Certification in human resources, management, or similar.
• Proven experience in an HR role.
• Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices.
• The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
• Must be approachable and helpful.
• Strong critical thinking skills.
• Good ethical judgment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RA International is a major force within the remote site and developing country support services sector. We have many years experience of providing government institutions, United Nations, NGOs, and major multinationals with all the services they need to quickly establish and maintain sites in Post-Conflict, the Oil and Gas, and Mining and Minerals industries.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to getting the job done, as quickly and effectively as possible. Here's some fast facts:
• Our Company Headquarters are in Dubai, UAE, with offices and projects in Afghanistan, Sudan, Southern Sudan, Kenya and Chad • We currently employ over 1000 international and national staff • The company was founded in 2003 as part of the Duncan-Narfeldt Group Ltd • RA International draws on 40 years experience in project management and support services in post-conflict environments and remote locations worldwide.