JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Provide timely responses to employee queries, offering guidance and support as needed.
• Assist the HR team in day-to-day operations, such as onboarding and providing HR support to various departments and coffee outlets.
• Aid in collating and interpreting employee surveys, with a focus on measuring and improving employee well-being.
• Support the completion of monthly tasks, such as preparing reports for management, calculating KPIs, and assisting in payroll processing.
• Ensure strict compliance with our Human Resources Standard Operating Procedures and the UAE labor laws.
• Keep abreast of changes and updates in UAE labor laws, and ensure that the company is compliant with these changes.
• Provide administrative support to the HR department, such as maintaining employee records, updating HR databases, and arranging staff training sessions.
• Assist in the recruitment and selection process as needed.
AED 6,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• Proven experience as an HR Assistant, HR Executive, or similar role.
• Familiarity with UAE labor laws and HR best practices.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
• Proficient in MS Office and experience with HRIS systems.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.