JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a leading multinational business who are looking for an HR Business Partner to lead the HR function across the Middle East.
* Our client is a multinational business who are rapidly expanding across the region
* Work with senior management to Support and develop business strategies
* Develop and implement all L&D strategies across the region
* Lead all recruitment and talent succession planning
* Manage payroll for the business
* Assess current policies and procedures and develop new procedures where needed
* Assess the current compensation and benefits
* Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
* Maintain accurate HR records and administer existing HR system
* Competitive package
* Minimum of 5 years HR Managerial experience
* HR Degree qualified/or relevant Degree
* Experience leading a HR function autonomously
* Experience managing payroll
* Happy with occasional travel
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.