JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Find your next role with Adecco!
We are currently recruiting a for our prestigious client in Abu Dhabi providing various services to various Govt entities”.
Job Title: HR Communications Lead
• Collaborates with stakeholders and employees across the company to develop and execute strategic communications plans
• Innovates to ensure the approach brings in the best outside thinking and builds on the best internal successes while keeping the stakeholders at the center of all communications initiatives
• Develop and maintain internal communications best practices and guidance to be used and shared across the organization.
• Sets success metrics and measures impact of communications to test and learn, and pivots communications and engagement strategy as needed for impact
• Contract Duration: 3-6 Months
• Experience: Minimum experience of 12 yrs in in HR Communication
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resource or equivalent
• Good to have: Professional certification in human resource.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.