JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SENER is seeking a qualified Human Resources Coordinator to join our office in Abu Dhabi. The individual will report to the Head of Department and provide operational support to the Human Resources department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• In-charge of Human Resources operations of the organization offices in the Middle East region (UAE, KSA, Qatar, Egypt).
• Coordinate with assigned Governmental Officers to complete tasks in due time.
• Coordinate with internal and external departments with regard to Human Resources related activities and requests
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activities.
• Participate in the preparation of Human Resources budget
• Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all employees
• Maintain an up to date database for resume’s for future facilitation of recruitment needs
• Conduct induction / orientation activities for all newly joined employees as per company standards
• Maintain an up to date computerized database of all employees
• Maintain files and other information under strict confidentiality
• Responsible for personnel's on-boarding, transfers, and exits.
• Assist with payroll.
• Record all leaves and overtime in the region.
• Act as a link between managers and employees to resolve issues and take action to prevent them from re-occurring.
• Register and coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Prepare and update Human Resources local policies and procedures
• Ensure adherence of HR policies and procedures by all employees across the organisation
• Ensure employees are fully registered with their professional bodies locally
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends, practices, and regulatory changes in the region.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field (essential).
• 5-7 years of experience, with at least 3 years of Human Resources experience in the Middle East region
• Exposure to Labour Law and employment regulations in the Middle East Region
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices in the Middle East Region
• Preferably with experience in at least 2 of the countries the company operates in the Middle East region
• Effective HR administration and people management skills.
• Exposure to payroll practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Must be bilingual Arabic-English languages.
• Knowledge of Spanish language would be a plus.
• Must be currently based in the UAE.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SENER is an Engineering and Construction company backed by 60 years’ experience.
Innovation, commitment to quality and independence are our corporate values.
Founded in Spain, today we are an international leader in: - Aerospace Engineering - Infrastructures and Transport - Power and Process - Marine Engineering.
More than 2,500 professionals and a dozen offices located in Algiers, Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Santiago de Chile, Spain and South Korea are proof of our potential as a company; our aim is to offer our customers and society solutions and products that are technologically efficient and innovative.
Our aim at SENER is to develop engineering projects, production and construction activities and systems integration.
We undertake our work fully aware of our duty to generate added value in everything we do, to satisfy employees, stockholders and investors, as well as to make investments that contribute to their development.