JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are you ready to thrive at Gulf Coca-Cola Beverages? We're looking for an HR Coordinator who will play a vital role in our HR operations. If you're excited about HR and want to make a meaningful impact, this role is perfect for you.
Your responsibilities will include supporting our employees’ needs, maintaining employee records, assisting in the end-to-end recruitment process, driving HR efficiencies and enhancing our talent pipeline. We're looking for someone with a good understanding of HR and general administrative tasks who can work independently and efficiently, using HR software and tools. Your contribution to our HR department's goals and our organization's success will be invaluable.
• Respond to internal and external HR inquiries and provide assistance.
• Direct HR calls and correspondence to the appropriate team members.
• Maintain personnel records, ensuring compliance with all employment requirements.
• Collaborate with other departments (payroll, benefits, etc.).
• Assist in recruitment by sourcing candidates, conducting background checks, and issuing employment contracts.
• Support performance management procedures.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events while managing the team's agenda.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Assist with onboarding and updating records for new hires.
• Prepare and submit reports on HR activities.
• Contribute to ad-hoc HR projects, such as gathering employee feedback.
• Provide support in other assigned functions.
• A university degree in Business Administration or a relevant field, with additional education in Human Resource Management considered a bonus.
• Proven experience in an HR coordinator or related administrative role.
• Knowledge of HR processes and best practices.
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
• Ability to work with ATS software.
• Familiarity with sourcing tools like resume databases and online communities.
• Basic understanding of social media recruiting.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle data with utmost confidentiality.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Willing to work in Al Ain, UAE from Mondays – Fridays on a regular work shift.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers around the world for over 137 years. Our unrivaled portfolio includes more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices, with iconic brands such as Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Costa Coffee, Monster, Powerade, Minute Maid, Nutri Boost, and Schweppes.
The Coca-Cola Bottling Investments Group (BIG) is TCCC’s global bottling arm whose operations are primarily focused on markets in Asia and the Middle East, covering 13 countries with 45 plants and over 38,000 employees, serving 1.8 billion consumers. BIG has evolved over the years and the future is exciting — it is currently regarded as a world-class bottler and a role model for system alignment, with many years of experience winning in the market and developing talent and innovations in the countries where it operates.
The Gulf Coca-Cola Beverages (GCCB) is a bottling company of The Coca-Cola Company and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region. The joint venture operates in four (4) countries namely, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The company produces and distributes a variety of non-alcoholic beverages under the Coca-Cola brand in the Gulf region. It is a place where you can make a positive mark on the world. Whether through our sustainability initiatives, human rights work, or the ripple economic impact each person creates by simply doing their job well, there are endless opportunities to build shareholder value and make an impactful contribution to many communities.