JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: HR Manager
Employment Type: Fulltime
Salary: up to 30K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualification plus benefits
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A well-established company that deals with petrochemicals manufacturing and trading, based in Dubai.
• Develop the organizational human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy.
• Formulate and update HR plans, compensation & benefits, policies & procedures according to organizational objectives and develop manpower planning in coordination with senior management, setting up working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation, and monitoring.
• Manage performance appraisal by formulating effective policy & procedure and insuring compliance.
• Identify the areas of development and administering the training policy. Establishing systems and procedures for training needs evaluation and assessing the effectiveness of training programs
• Stay current with laws and regulations affecting personnel issues (Equal employment, employee safety, etc.), employment practices or trends and recommend new or revised policies and procedures as appropriate.
• Male, 45 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or equivalent; MBA or Master’s Degree is an advantage
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR ; at least 7 years in Leadership or Manager role
• Should have a recent experience in Oil and Gas industry
• Holding professional certifications (PHR, SPHR, HRBP, etc..)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.