JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Objectives: Reporting to the CEO, Human Resource Manager is an integral role within the organisation maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Human Resource Manager takes the lead in overseeing all aspects of human resources within the organisation, developing and implementing HR policies and procedures, setting guidelines for personnel evaluations, recruitment and advancement, managing the recruitment, selection, development and hiring process, and overseeing employee benefits.
Additionally, Human Resource Manager is responsible for supervising employee relations, providing support to management on HR-related issues, and suggesting employee training and development strategies.
- Develops and implements HR policies and procedures in accordance with the overall business strategies taking into account best practice and legal compliance.
- Manages the recruitment and selection process, including job postings, resume screening, interviewing, and making job offers.
- Coordinates onboarding, induction, orientation, exit interviews and off-boarding processes. Conducts periodic staff job satisfaction and performance appraisals.
- Navigates internal promotion opportunities while providing employees with career development paths.
- Monitors the usage of company’s web-based HR system and ensures it is kept up to date and managed properly.
- Oversees employee benefits and compensation, including health insurance, annual flight allowance, retirement plans, and other benefits.
- Manages employee relations, including resolving employee disputes, misconduct and grievance issues, conducting investigations, and providing guidance on disciplinary action.
- Provides support to management on HR-related issues, including performance management, employee engagement, retention strategies and career development.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant local employment laws and regulations.
- Manages internal company and staff documentation and ensures it meets third-party compliance requirements (e.g. facility management companies, schools and other venues).
- Manages HR data and maintains accurate HR records and reports.
- Prepares, executes, and manages employment documents such as offer letters, employment contracts, work permits & HR other related letters in coordination with company’s PRO.
- Arranges employee training and development programs to improve employee skills and knowledge.
- Maintains an Employee Handbook and other HR-related company materials.
- Strives to maintain proper lines of communication within the company serving as an integral link between organisation’s management and its employees.
- Monitors and manages annual leaves, sickness absence cases and facilitate a timely return to work.
- Assists in making sure the company’s philosophy, mission and vision are communicated and practiced throughout the organisation.
- Promotes corporate values and shapes a positive workplace culture and environment.
Reporting to: CEO
Duration: Permanent position
Desired start date: 21/08/2023
Probation: 6 months
Gross monthly base salary: 12000-15000 AED depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00
- Annual flight ticket allowance (2,500 AED)
- Full medical insurance
- UAE residence visa
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Thorough understanding of UAE Labour laws and HR best practices & regulations.
- Excellent emotional intelligence.
- Relevant UAE/GCC experience.
- People oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Critical observation and strategical thinking.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail. ? Strong leadership and decision-making abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or HR related fields are preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Stryx provides unique sports programmes for schools, sports academies and holiday camps focusing on quality training with excellent customer service. We provide engaging activities delivered by trainers who are passionate about their work, to get children excited about sports. Stryx is striving to be an active contributor towards improving our children’s health by inspiring a love of movement and sports at a young age. We like to broaden our children’s horizon by introducing a wide array of activities and finding the one thing that makes YOUR child fall in love with sports.
Our objective is to provide sports programs of the highest quality to schools and hotels, improving their repertoire of activities. The education sector in Dubai is growing rapidly and schools are in need of differentiating themselves from their competition by providing the best service possible to their students and parents.