JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
An exciting role is waiting for a well-experienced HR Manager to join a fast-growing hotel apartment property in Dubai. Our client is looking for an HR Manager who will manage the day-to-day HR operation for all the hotel properties, including but not limited to:
- Employee relation
- Employee engagement
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- HR Documentation and Systems
- And the overall general HR Management
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- At least 8 years in HR practice
- Knowledgeable of the UAE labour law
- Must be at least 3 years in HR Manager position
- Have worked at least 2 years in the hotel business/industry
- Extensive knowledge in overall HR disciplines
- Strategic but at the same time flexible to be involved in the operation of HR functions
- Ideally someone innovative and independent in managing the HR processes
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in exchange for our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.