JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a leading retail brand is currently looking for an HR Officer to be based in Dubai. This role will be a generalist HR role and will require someone who has experience with recruitment, on-boarding of new staff, supporting new HR initiative as well as liaising with stakeholders to ensure HR is providing the best practices throughout the business.
• Assist in the writing and updating of HR policies
• To produce letters of employment, schedule of employment and job profiles when requested.
• Request employment references & ensure that satisfactory references are obtained
• Ensure when required that all pre-employment screening is carried out
• To process new starters and leaver’s administration ensuring all necessary paperwork is issued and all relevant Divisions are informed
• Responsible for maintaining the relevant systems for recruitment activities and staff benefits.
• Administrating and liaising with agencies and the Divisional Director when arranging interviews and sourcing candidates.
• Ensure that the payroll packs are up to date with all relevant information ready for processing.
• Arrange medical insurance for all employees.
• Prepare all documents for and work closely with PRO.
• Take care of renewal of license and other administration related tasks.
• Personnel archive and salary certificates
• Qualification in Business Administration, Human Resource or Management
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role in business environment with 2 - 3 years of experience in Human Resources and Administration
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good understanding of general administration duties
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent quality and attention to details
• Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills including excel
• Ability to prioritize and organize through excellent calendar management skills including coordination of meetings
• Strong background in recruitment
• Energetic, willing and ‘can-do’ attitude
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.