JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is one of the reputed specialized contractors in foundation engineering & rendering turnkey projects in construction & marine works. They are looking to hire an HR Personnel Officer for their office based in Dubai.
In this role, you will be responsible for handling the below duties, but will not be limited to :
• Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
• Files documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
• Prepares new-employee files.
• Processes mail.
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• To be considered for this role you need to qualify for the below criteria:
• Experience in general HR activities like- insurance processing, joining formalities, documentation & support in recruitment for at least 4 years in the UAE market.
• Bachelor's degree in the relevant field/ any degree holder from a reputed institute.
• Min 3 to 5 years experience in the UAE market preferred from the engineering/construction industry
• Working Days: 5 days (Mon to Thursday 8 am to 5.30 pm & Fridays 8 am to 6 pm)
• Should be aware of UAE labor laws.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.