JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified HVAC Technician to join our successful business.
• Daily inspection of equipment’s such as chiller, chilled water pumps, Blast chillers, walk-in chillers, Split AC unit etc. and record relevant parameters.
• Daily checking of entire kitchen area for abnormal temperature water leak from AD unit, issue with chillers/ freezers etc.
• Complete all PPM activities of HVAC/refrigeration equipment assigned by supervisor or help desk staff.
• Complete all reactive /corrective calls of HVAC/ refrigeration equipment’s
• Complete all HVAC/ refrigeration observations from QA/QC reports on daily basis and records details.
• Complete all snags from audit reports and prepare service reports.
• Maintain inventory of all relevant spare and request in advance for stock
• Prepare service reports for PPM & reactive calls
• Attend all emergency calls after office hours & Prepare service reports
• Responsible for compliance of all safety regulations issued by company
• Should have at least 4 years of relevant experience working with HVAC systems and equipment including chillers, boilers, package units, VAV systems (direct digital, pneumatic and automated control systems), minor pipe and steel fabrication experience.
• ITI certificate
• Candidate should be based in UAE
• Good communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.