JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Novotel Sharjah Expo Center, the first-established Novotel hotel in the city, is located next to Sharjah Expo Centre, close to Dubai, with convenient access to Sharjah's major business & leisure hubs. The wide choice of rooms, with a panoramic view of Mamzar Lagoon, offers each guest the freedom to experience their stay to the maximum. The hotel offers two great restaurants, including Tahi Arabic restaurant.
- Ensure all revenues generated in the Hotel are recorded timely, accurately, properly valued, correctly classified and report discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Produce the daily revenue report, reconcile all revenues against cash banked, and accounts receivable movements for each day.
- Review and prepare final input into the General Ledger from the various sources and identify and reconcile the balance sheet items and to prepare financial reports as required.
- Audit revenues from Rooms, F&B and other revenue generating area of the hotel.
- Revenue verifications, adjustments and report preparation.
- Update Income Journal Voucher and statistical information in the Accounting System.
- To spot check periodically internal purchase orders for F&B items against their appropriate market lists.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Proven working experience as Income Auditor & Accounts Receivable.
- Proven ability to calculate post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of PMS and POS systems
- Revenue analysis and reporting
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.