JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We have partnered with a global multi-disciplinary Consultancy who are working on large scale projects across sectors such as Hospitality, Residential, Leisure, Infrastructure, Commercial and Master Planning.
Due to continuous growth of their portfolio, we are looking to assist on a key position within their team to work on projects internationally in their Dubai office.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who will be responsible for the design of infrastructure utilities such as Potable Water, Firefighting, Irrigation, Sewerage, and Drainage.
For this position, we will consider candidates who would like to relocate/return to the Middle East. However, you must have the relevant experience.
- Responsible for ensuring that all drawings and calculations meet quality, accuracy and dimension standards. Also, the incumbent performs design engineering tasks using standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Experienced in designing of utility structures and running hydraulic modelling
- Meet project deadlines
- Must be able to coordinate with other design disciplines to achieve a team design delivery
- Visiting local authorities to gain Client/Authority Approvals and permits during various stages
- Attending meetings
- Checking/reviewing others work
AED 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Private Healthcare + Visa + Air Tickets
- Minimum 15 years experience
- Must have a Bachelor's in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Have worked on major projects
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Can be from outside the region i.e. Europe, US
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.