JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Work in the Network Operations Center monitoring corporate.
• Troubleshoot network/system issues across a wide range of firewalls, routers, switches, modems, wireless controllers, servers, and other devices.
• Installing, maintaining, programming and testing networking hardware (wired and wireless, cabling, etc.).
• Knowledge and experience with SNMP protocol.
• Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware/KVM is a plus.
• Communicate changes, outages to appropriate contacts.
• Keep current on industry products and technologies available for communications, (e.g. Internet services, protocols and networking equipment).
• BSc/BEng in Computer Science, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or any other relevant field.
• At least 5 years' experience as Team Leader/Manager.
• Experience in Windows environment including Windows 2003/2008/2012 Servers and Linux.
• Must have integrity and strong communication skills.
• Efficiency and ability to take responsibility and get things done.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.