JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for female Instrument maintenance technician to troubleshoot, repair, re-commission and maintain efficiently field instrumentation for gas turbines, steam turbines, waste heat boilers, and desalination plant and its auxiliaries to ensure efficient operation and reduce equipment availability down time
• Attends to Power and Desalination plant field instrumentation breakdowns and planned maintenance work with minimum direction and supervision.
• Technically assesses the requirement of the allocated jobs and selects the necessary tools and equipment to complete such work.
• Using the computerized maintenance system, orders the spare parts from the warehouse and maintains records of all maintenance work completed.
• Ensures that all maintenance work is carried out in accordance with the safety procedures and plant operational requirements.
• Reports repeated breakdowns and assist in RCFA to identify an optimum solution to resolve the problem.
• Provides on the job training to new craftsmen in order to equip them with the necessary skills to be able to carry out maintenance repair work as planned
• Higher secondary or diploma
• Must be familiar with all maintenance tools and should have good knowledge of Plant Safety.
• The knowledge and experience required in the position is that gained previously experience working in a power or desalination plant and with exposure preferably to any of the maintenance and calibration of the following field instrumentation:
• Pressure, temperature, level, & flow measuring devices
• Pneumatic & Hydraulic valve actuation systems
• CO2 Fire Protection systems
• Infrared Gas Detection systems
• Working under time and technical pressure, and knowing that any mistake/error made will substantially cost the power station either on delay, equipment damage, or personnel injury.
• He can be assigned and work on shift duty.
• He can be called out any time to attend to breakdown work for the shift operation manager.
• He has to keep abreast with new technologies and control concepts.
• Working in very hot, dirty environment, and high-level platforms.
• Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and manuals.
• Must have knowledge / experience in the field of electrical, electronics, computer, hydraulic, and pneumatic devices
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.