JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Instrumentation & Control System Engineer – Onshore Oil & Gas
Dubai – UAE
Reporting into the Operations Support Team Lead, we are looking for an experienced +15 years Instrumentation & Control System Engineer to give support to all Onshore assets for instrumentation, control, safeguard and condition monitoring systems and to improve the instrumentation and controls overall reliability.
Some of the main tasks of the role will be:
- To engineer all instrumentation and controls design modifications and upgrades as per the best engineering practices, current industry and DUSUP standards.
- To manage projects within Budgeted costs, schedules, and resources.
- To support commissioning and startup plans for new equipment and Systems as necessary.
- To carryout Plant Shutdown activities for instrumentation and controls equipment.
- To perform duties of Responsible Person for managing Safety Critical Elements.
- To develop and implement equipment maintenance strategies.
- To experience in managing Support contracts within the department to ensure adequate coverage for maintenance and operations support.
- To manage CAPEX budgets for the responsible projects, providing a monthly oversight of costs and expenditures/ accruals for the department.
If you are not available or suitable feel free to share this mail among your friends who might be looking for work in this difficult situation.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Reposting into the Operations Support Team Lead, we are looking for an experienced +15 years Instrumentation & Control System Engineer to give support to all Onshore assets for instrumentation, control, safeguard and condition monitoring systems and to improve the instrumentation and controls overall reliability.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inApplication Engineer Jobs in UAE
IT Support Engineer Jobs in UAE
System Analyst Jobs in UAE