JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Integration Architect to join a leading retail group in the middle east, working as part of the IT Services team. The candidate will work with other solution architects in the team to support the new transformation program, and other key projects within the group.
As an Integration Architect you will be primarily focused on developing Mulesoft based solutions for the digital transformation projects within the group.
You will apply your experience to build reusable services connecting our new digital platforms with our traditional ERP systems. You will be the champion constantly promoting reuse of services, data and components whilst ensuring the complexity of the overall integration landscape is manageable.
What you'll be doing:
- You will develop high quality enterprise integration solutions that meet the demanding challenges on usability, resilience, performance, scalability and security
- You will critically assess existing designs, elevating standards by applying modern integration patterns consistently throughout our ecosystem.
- You will also apply your Mulesoft skills to maximise business benefit and help build a coherent strategy for hosting and deploying our Mulesoft stack.
- You will work in cross discipline, agile and distributed team structures.
- You will be working in a community of Software Engineers and help contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques.
What you'll need to succeed:
Education - Undergraduate degree in the following disciplines Computing, Engineering or Mathematics
Skills & Experience
- Experience working as an integration architect, shaping the solution and leading technical delivery of large / complex enterprise integration solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Java and open source technologies and frameworks, using object-oriented development and design patterns.
- In-depth integration knowledge using Mulesoft and any other open source ESBs
- Solid understanding of RESTful API development and JSON
- Good awareness of Dev Ops - including Continuous Integration and Delivery using agile Configuration Management, Environment Management, Release Management practices
- Good understanding of API design patterns and frameworks, micro services, API gateways, API security etc.
- Has experience implementing solutions in the cloud utilising both IaaS and PaaS components.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.