JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Handle various trademark duties, such as related to responses, new filings, amendments, transfers, allowance, approval, etc.
• Keep up to date on changes in trademark law
• Draft trademark applications for online filing as required (including conflicts check and file opening).
• Conduct trademark searches and file histories.
• Bachelors degree in law
• Experience in drafting and prosecuting patent assets, developing patent strategies and conducting associated patent analysis, due diligence, transactions and licensing.
• Highly knowledgeable on technical, scientific and legal aspects of intellectual property.
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to simplify complex information.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
• Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
39 years of continuous success. PARIS GROUP is recognize as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East and Far East region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee. PARIS GROUP is committed in bringing the class of fashion clothing to the GCC Region with the encompassing franchise partnership with world top fashion designers such as below listed renewed brands to just name a few:
- Gianfranco Ferre
- Louis Ferraud
- Pierre Cardin
- Alessandro Dell
Other businesses of the group: a. F&B: DAR AL HALABI; GIANFRANCO FERRE CAFE (Chocolate Bar) restaurants in Dubai. b. Real Estate division: Sankari Investments in UAE & France. c. JW TURNER CONTRACTING LLC is dedicated sister company for the Interior decoration