JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
One of the leading banks in the UAE is actively recruiting an Internal Audit Manager to be based in Dubai .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Assist in developing the annual audit plan for the Technology portfolio.
- Conduct Integrated audits, IS application audits, and ad hoc reviews following established audit programs and standards.
- Identify and assess risks and control weaknesses.
- Raise observation to help business efficiency, document the findings, and prepare reports with actionable recommendations.
- Conduct periodic follow-ups to ensure observations are implemented.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ IT/ Mathematics. Relevant Certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPA / CA) is a plus.
- Must be a Certified Information System Auditor.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience within the Banking/financial services industry.
- Minimum 3 years IS Audit experience or 5 years Integrated Audit experience.
- Strong understanding of IT governance, risk management, and control frameworks.
- Strong knowledge in auditing various IT platforms, systems, and applications.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry