JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Valuate and improve an organisation's operations by providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve operations.
Our client is a top-tier sovereign wealth fund based in Abu Dhabi.
* Conducting audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and risk management.
* Identifying areas for process improvement and making recommendations to management.
* Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations, and company policies.
* Monitoring the accuracy and integrity of financial information.
* Communicating findings and recommendations to management and stakeholders.
* Exposure to multinational environment.
* Continued professional and personal development opportunities.
* UAE National with Family Book.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or similar.
* Professional certification such as CIA, CPA, or CISA are preferred.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Strong knowledge of audit principles, practices, and standards.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.