JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are a company established in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) .
We are looking to recruit qualified independent financial advisors which have extensive experience in the UAE, the rest of the GCC region and Africa. The successful candidates will operate from the company’s DIFC offices although would be expected to be out servicing an existing client base and building new relationships.
• Have a proven track record as a Financial Advisor.
• Have a current portfolio.
• Cultivate existing relationships and develop a new client base.
• Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services.
• Assess the client’s overall financial requirements and develop financial solutions.
• Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
This is a client facing role and although there is a base salary it is target reward driven.
Training will be given on our diverse range of products and on-going business will be supported by a strong administration team.
• Minimum three years’ experience within insurance, wealth management and financial advisory.
• Minimum of a UK CISI / CII level 4 qualified investment / financial services
• Proven track record in client relationship management
• Must be Self-motivated with an ability to work independently.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the wealth management business is a requirement.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A Private Company in DIFC registered with DFSA carrying the activities on Advising on Financial Products, Arranging Deals in investments, Insurance Intermediation and Endorsement for retail and Professional policies; a highly difficult activity to obtain.