JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- To support digital marketing and e-commerce tasks and help manage the workload more effectively and efficiently
- To bring fresh ideas to the team and help to broaden our perspective on digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Responsible for researching and implementing new strategies that will help us to expand, as well as contribute their own skills and knowledge
- Analyse and interpret public data, create visual boards based on the competition research, and assist in developing new digital marketing strategies that help us to reach company targets.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong communication abilities, including advanced presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- 4 years bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Prior Internship experience in Marketing is preferred.
- With a valid Visa under sponsorship.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For over a decade, the rich and diverse real estate portfolio of DAMAC Properties has been at the forefront of the Middle East's luxury real estate market. With an enduring passion for design and quality, the company has built a reputation for creating some of the most iconic and desirable properties in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Oman and Lebanon.
Established in 2002, DAMAC Properties has completed over 21,700+ homes and currently has a development portfolio of over 44,000 units at various stages of planning and progress. DAMAC Properties' hospitality portfolio will extend to reach around 13,000 units of hotel rooms, serviced hotel apartments and serviced villas. As of 30th June 2018.
As a leading player in the market, DAMAC Properties has joined forces with some of the most recognisable fashion and lifestyle brands in the world to bring new and exciting living concepts to the market. Projects include a Tiger Woods designed golf course which will be managed by The Trump Organisation, luxury apartments with interiors by Italian fashion-house Versace, luxury apartments and villas with interiors by Fendi, uniquely conceptualised Paramount Hotels and Resorts to bring serviced living at it most opulent and Bugatti-styled villas providing the true expression of luxury living.