JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A leading financial technology company is actively recruiting an Investor Relations Officer to be based in DIFC, Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive investor relations strategy that aligns with the company's goals.
- Conduct a comprehensive competitive analysis.
- Monitor and analyse the investment community's perception of the company management and report findings to the management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the investment community.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the investment community.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, financial reports, and other investor materials.
- Organize and participate in investor meetings, conferences, roadshows, and earnings calls.
- Stay informed about market trends, competitor actions, and regulatory changes that may impact the company's performance and investor relations.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum 10+ years of accounting/finance experience of which 5+ years' experience managing an investor relations department.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship-building skills in the investment community
- Must be willing to travel.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry