JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As an Information Technology (IT) Auditor passionate about working in complex IT environments in Deriv, you will audit IT infrastructure, systems and applications, and processes to ensure it is continuously secure and efficient. Throughout the audit cycle, you'll identify potential risks and improvement opportunities, and proceed to develop solutions to close the gaps. Following the audit, you’ll coordinate the implementation of action plans with various teams.
- Conduct evaluations on the company’s IT infrastructure and processes to reduce cyber risks and ensure a safe and secure working environment.
- Evaluate systems and applications to ensure they are controlled, reliable, efficient, secure and effective.
- Review the company’s ability to withstand and recover from disruption through disaster recovery and business continuity practices.
- Assess the systems development lifecycle and propose solutions and controls to ensure security and efficiency.
- Review the accuracy of system-generated data for reporting and management decision-making purposes.
- Design IT audit programmes and scopes, and conduct in-depth IT audits and action plan follow-ups to ensure lean, safe and effective operations.
- Report audit findings to management and department heads and collaborate with them to develop and implement effective cybersecurity strategies.
What you have:
- Knowledge of IT risks, general controls, application controls, information security, and cybersecurity
- Experience in an IT operations-related field such as IT Security, IT Admin or Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in auditing various operating systems, database, software and application systems; or
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Fresh grads and juniors are welcome to apply.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.