JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
For DKV International General Trading
Information Technology Manager Responsibilities:
• Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
• Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
• Monitoring daily operations.
• Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
• Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
• Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
• Generating performance reports for operating systems.
• Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
• Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
• Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practice
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in information Technology manager.
• Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located in the heart of commerce in Dubai, the business was established in 2022. The owner of the business has been an investor in the Dubai real estate market ever since 2002, where he has gained a lot of knowledge and experience in the industry. We are committed to helping investors and residents in making the right decision and provide the best service when it comes to either buying, selling or leasing properties.