JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The IT Manager is responsible for maintaining the computer networks, providing technical support and ensuring the whole system runs smoothly. To monitor and maintain the company computer systems, install and configure hardware and software, diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems/networking issues. They will manage all core IT , IT Infrastructure, Networks, Firewalls, Security, Hardware and Software/ Mobile.
• Managing the IT Department day-to-day operation including User Support ,IT Procurement, IT Assets, Network infrastructure and Security.
• Developing and implementing IT policies and procedures aligned with the industry best practices.
• Accountable for Service Delivery through the service desk, ensuring compliance with the company defined SLA’s.
• Develop and monitor the annual IT Plan, and KPI’s to meet with the organization strategy and vision.
• Managing the IT Procurement Process, Incidents Management and maintaining the IT Assets and contracts within ManageEngine – Service Desk+.
• Supervise the IT Support Engineers, and Security Engineer in multiple locations.
• Provide L3 Support for users in technical issues (Email, Printers, MacBooks ,Windows and Network).
• Microsoft Office 365 administration includes user management, Security, Mail Flow, Retention Policies, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Azure AD and Exchange Server.
• Support the corporate software like Zoho One, Perception Point, Crowdstrike ,Cisco Umbrella, Barracuda Backup’s.
• Administrate and monitor SharePoint 365,Onedrive, Azure, and Power family modules.
• Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for business needs.
• Responsible for bringing technology improvements and enhancements in support of the paperless, automation vision.
• Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
• Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
• Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
• Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
• Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
• Arranging scheduled upgrades
• Investigating faults in the network
• Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
• Reporting network status to key stakeholders
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa, Health Insurance, Air Ticket
• A University graduate in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent.
• Additional Computer Certifications will be an added advantage
• Current relevant work experience and managing a team.
• Experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Proven experience in similar role.
• Indepth understanding of Operating Systems, Computer Networks, hardware, Systems Software, applications software and all configurations.
• OFFICE 365
• CYBER SECURITY
• ARUBA or similar
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.