JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Handle Enterprise Networking design backbone/verify and deploy the project's networking infrastructure components to build the project core networking base for security-wide programs (security surveillance systems/ CCTV and Physical security).
• Provide Management with Technical Expertise in the delivery of technical projects, bids, and proposals as required by the company.
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring to junior members of staff in technical areas.
• Provide On-site supervision and management of internal resources and external contractors as required by current projects from an engineering standpoint.
• Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, and Maintenance of relevant network systems.
• Must be Cisco certified
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.