JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Work with the Enterprise Technology teams and internal stakeholders to identify enterprise technology-related projects and initiatives and agree on project priorities to ensure that Company is technologically positioned to achieve organizational objectives.
- Manage, monitor, and perform enterprise technology project management activities to ensure that projects are properly initiated, planned, executed, monitored, and closed which includes utilizing the best project management methodologies and techniques to ensure the successful delivery of assigned projects.
- Provide data and reports to the Enterprise Technology PMO periodically, and as requested, and highlight areas of improvement in order to support decision-making and operational excellence.
- Report on performance results, identify performance gaps and ramifications and recommend corrective actions that mitigate risks in order to minimize operational interruptions and ensure timely objective and target achievement.
- Establish and maintain beneficial relationships with enterprise technology & Finance vendors and contractors and monitor and report on delivery against the contract.
- Monitor all programs’ budgets ensuring minimal variance and ensuring that all financial records for programs are up to date to support financial control activities. Coordination with Finance time on a weekly basis to provide all required data from the project manager’s perspective.
- Manage risks identification within ongoing programs and projects, and follow-up on the implementation of corrective actions in order to solve issues where possible and provide support in solving programs’ delivery issues when needed to ensure on-track delivery and minimize risks; ensure appropriate escalation when required (in coordination with the Enterprise Risk Management team)
- Oversee vendor’s performance assessment and delivery quality and ensure that the documented scope of work is executed, and all relevant procedures are followed.
- Hand over products, project deliverables, and supporting documents to the project and support teams responsible for further implementation ensuring clear accountability.
- Implement all relevant section policies, processes, and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Execute the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices considering ‘international leading practice’ and changes in the business environment and leveraging insights.
- Contribute to the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet the section requirements, policies, and standards.
- Master’s degree in IT Engineering, Computer Science, Enterprise/Information Technology, Information Systems, or Finance field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Certifications: 6 Sigma, Prince2, PMP, Agile
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Recruitment, Executive Search and Consulting in Nuclear and other Net Zero Industries
Thomas Thor is a recruitment, executive search and consulting organisation attracting talents to Net Zero Industries especially Nuclear. Following the union of Thomas Thor and KeySource HCI in 2016, we proudly operate as KeySource Global for our Executive Search Services in North America (www.keysourceglobal.com). Our clients include nuclear regulators, operators, engineering companies, equipment manufacturers and research organisations. Our ten offices are located close to our clients, in Europe, the Middle East, and North America. Our multinational and multilingual staff have an unrivalled global network in the nuclear industry.
Our services include: • Provision of nuclear professionals for assignments on a contract basis • Recruitment of nuclear professionals for permanent staff positions • Advice on relocation and career development in nuclear • Nuclear industry research, statistics, and information
Our network of nuclear experts includes internationally mobile project and technical specialists in nuclear new build, commissioning, operation, decommissioning and waste management in the following disciplines: • Board Level, Strategy and Business Development • Project and Programme Management • Project Control, Planning and Contract Management • Procurement, Cost Management and Supply Chain • Safety (Deterministic, Probabilistic and Safety Management) • Human Factors, Human Performance and Risk Management • Quality Management • Licensing and Regulatory • Process and Design Engineering • Senior technical specialists in Electrical, Mechanical, Structural and Civil engineering • Waste Management and Fuel Cycle • Decommissioning