JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
• Providing technical support to users who are experiencing problems with their computers or software applications
• Identifying and implementing ways to increase productivity and efficiency in the workplace by using new technologies
• Monitoring employees’ computer use to ensure that they are following company policies regarding Internet usage or software installation
• Managing and maintaining computer networks, including troubleshooting problems when they occur
• Performing regular backups to ensure that data is protected from computer crashes or natural disasters such as fires or floods that may occur in the building where the data is stored
• Training employees on how to use computer programs that are new to them or helping them solve computer problems as needed
• Providing information technology support for an organization’s computer systems, including hardware and software troubleshooting and repair
• Working with management to create a strategic plan for using new technologies to improve operations within the organization
• Coordinating with other departments to ensure that they are using the latest technology tools
• Implementation of Office 365
• Micros - Point of Sale and property management
• Hands on experience – Installation / Configuration and troubleshooting.
• Strong networking and firewall troubleshooting.
• Fortigate models.
• VPN configurations and other firewall policy configuration and management.
• Hyper V configuration and Virtualization is an added advantage
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Driven to create unique home-grown food concepts that bring people together, the Independent Food Company is a UAE-based hospitality company with multiple concepts under it’s umbrella – SALT, Switch, Parker’s, Candy, Grind, Somewhere and Public.